The University offers two options for dental coverage:
Register and login the member website to:
- View your personal coverage and claims information
- Sign up to receive e-mail alerts each time a dental claim is processed.
- Opt to turn off the delivery of paper Explanation of Benefits statements (EOB’s)
- View MyBenefits to access and print future EOB’s.
Georgia State University Dental – Metlife
Enter “Georgia State University” under Account Sign In
Board of Regents Dental – Metlife
- Go to: http://www.metlife.com/mybenefits
- Enter “Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia” under Account Sign In
What is the effective date of my dental coverage?
Your dental coverage is effective the first of the month following your submission of the enrollment form.
Do I have another opportunity to enroll in dental coverage if I do not complete my benefits election form within the first 30 days of employment?
Yes, you can enroll in the MetLife dental plan during the annual open enrollment period.
Can I enroll in the Board of Regents dental plan during open enrollment?
Yes, the Board of Regents dental plan is an available plan option during open enrollment.
When will I receive my insurance card?
Employees typically receive their insurance cards four to six weeks after their enrollments are submitted online.
How do I find participating dentists under the MetLife dental plan?
You can locate participating dentists under MetLife by viewing their website or by calling member services