HSA and FSAs

A U.S. Bank Health Savings Account (HSA) and/or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) can save you money on eligible healthcare, dental, vision, and dependent care expenses. Your contributions to these accounts are tax-free, saving you money on federal and state income taxes and Social Security taxes.

If you elect the HSA Open Access POS health plan, you’ll be eligible to open an HSA, a tax-advantaged savings account that will help you save money.

The Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts help you save on eligible healthcare expenses and dependent care costs.

Qualified Transportation flexible spending  account helps you save up to 40& on eligible parking and Transit expenses.  Click here to see How it Works. Frequently Asked Questions click here.

Logon to FSA Online:  www.mycdh.usbank.com

Contact U.S. Bank Consumer Services at (877) 470-1771 (M-F, 7 a.m.-7 p.m. CT) or send us an email. E-mail:myusbank@healthaccountservices.com

Important Announcement: Notice of an Important Change to your U.S. Bank Health Savings Account (HSA)

For more information on these accounts, check out: