2013 Benefits Booklet
Healthcare, Dental and Pharmacy
- Health Care Basics: Retiree Guide for 2013 – The Board of Regents comparison guide for your medical plan election options for 2013. This booklet also includes the rates for the BOR dental plan. Be sure to review the details of each plan and see which fits your needs and/or the needs of your family.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Pharmacy Coverage for Open Access POS Plan
- BOR Metlife Dental Plan Booklet
- GSU Dental Plan Summary
- BOR Dental Plan Summary
- Employer Group Waiver Plan for Medicare Part D
Insurance, Life Style Benefits
- Life Style Benefits Flyer
- Deeply Discounted Legal Services with Life Style Benefits
- BOR Cigna Term Life Insurance Brochure
- 2013 OE Frequently Asked Questions for Retirees
VPI Pet Insurance
Plan Highlights, News, Announcement
- Benefits Seminar on Social Security and Medicare Programs – March 15, 2013
- Notification Letter
- OE 2013 News Flash – Enhancements, Changes and Reminders for Active Employees.
- Retiree OE 2013 information on changes and new plans
New Benefits Program: Auto and Home Insurance available to retirees through GSU January 1, 2013
Beginning January 1, 2013 retirees, faculty and staff will have the opportunity to enroll in Auto/Home Insurance through MetLife Insurance. Please see the flyer for current information, which includes quotes from MetLife, The Hartford, Safeco, Kemper and Progressive.
We will be following up by mid-December with a letter and email providing specific information for enrolling in this program through Georgia State University. We are excited to bring this program to you, our retirees, as well as the faculty and staff.
You will be able to enroll anytime throughout the year, this program is not specific to open enrollment deadlines.