Retirement Vendor Appointments
Fidelity Appointments with Andrea Leota, CFP
As a valued employee of a not-for-profit organization, Fidelity invites you to take advantage of complimentary one-on-one appointments and attend educational workshops covering a range of retirement and financial topics.
- Does my portfolio have the right mix of investments?
- Am I saving enough to retire when and how I want?
- Will I have enough money to last throughout my retirement?
July: Monday 7th, Monday 14th, Friday 25th
August: Monday 4th, Monday 11th, Friday 22nd
September: Monday 8th, Monday 15th, Friday 26th.
To register for an appointment, go to : www.fidelity.com/reserve
TIAA-CREF Individual Counseling Sessions
You can discuss your personal financial situation with an experienced TIAA-CREF Financial Consultant on a confidential basis. They are available to discuss how to help you achieve your financial goals by investing in financial solutions such as mutual funds, brokerage, life insurance and annuities.
A detailed evaluation tells you everything you need to know and do. Our individual counseling session will help you answer these questions:
- Are you setting realistic goals for key life events and retirement?
- Can you better balance your spending priorities to help you save more for your financial goals
- What investment mix and strategy is best for you to increase your portfolis’s potential, including protecting against cost-of-living increases?
- What retirement income options best fit your situation?
This Individual Counseling Session will help you simplify your retirement by:
- Consolidating your retirement accounts to make managing your holdings easier, particularly when it comes to tax preparation
- Reviewing your retirement income options to provide you with the most flexibility possible
Appointments will be at Human Resources Conference Room, 1 Park Place. Dates to be announced.
July 16, 18
August 5, 20, 22
September 3, 4, 16, 17, 30
October 1, 3, 15, 28,
November 12. 13, 25
Space is limited, please RSVP as soon as you can. Call 866-843-5640, Monday through Friday from 9am to 8pm (ET)
VALIC: Appointments with Tyler Walsh
August 7, & 21
September 10, 18, & 24
October 2, 16 & 22
Please contact Eden Schwallier, Financial Advisor with VALIC at 770-395-4717, for a confidential one on one consultation appointment.
Please Note: You can contact vendors directly to schedule appointments on dates not listed above.
Register for Valic Appointment