Retirement Vendor Appointments
Fidelity Appointments with Andrea Leota, CFP
As a valued employee of a not-for-profit organization, Fidelity invites you to take advantage of complimentary one-on-one appointments and attend educational workshops covering a range of retirement and financial topics.
- Does my portfolio have the right mix of investments?
- Am I saving enough to retire when and how I want?
- Will I have enough money to last throughout my retirement?
1/5, 1/16, 2/9, 2/20, 3/9, 3/20 (every 2nd Monday and 3rd Friday throughout the rest of the year)
To register for an appointment, go to : www.fidelity.com/reserve
TIAA-CREF Individual Counseling Sessions
You can discuss your personal financial situation with an experienced TIAA-CREF Financial Consultant on a confidential basis. They are available to discuss how to help you achieve your financial goals by investing in financial solutions such as mutual funds, brokerage, life insurance and annuities.
A detailed evaluation tells you everything you need to know and do. Our individual counseling session will help you answer these questions:
- Are you setting realistic goals for key life events and retirement?
- Can you better balance your spending priorities to help you save more for your financial goals
- What investment mix and strategy is best for you to increase your portfolis’s potential, including protecting against cost-of-living increases?
- What retirement income options best fit your situation?
This Individual Counseling Session will help you simplify your retirement by:
- Consolidating your retirement accounts to make managing your holdings easier, particularly when it comes to tax preparation
- Reviewing your retirement income options to provide you with the most flexibility possible
Appointments will be at Human Resources Conference Room, 1 Park Place. Dates to be announced.
Starting January 20th from 1:00-5:00pm and running every other Tuesday through May 26th.
1/20, 2/03, 2/17, 3/03, 3/17, 3/31, 4/14, 4/28, 5/12, 5/26
Space is limited, please RSVP as soon as you can. Call 866-843-5640, Monday through Friday from 9am to 8pm (ET)
1/15, 1/21, 1/27, 2/05
Please contact Eden Schwallier, Financial Advisor with VALIC at 470-289-9286, for a confidential one on one consultation appointment.
Please Note: You can contact vendors directly to schedule appointments on dates not listed above.
Register for Valic Appointment