Retirement Vendor Appointments
Fidelity Appointments with Andrea N. Rall, CFP
As a valued employee of a not-for-profit organization, Fidelity invites you to take advantage of complimentary one-on-one appointments and attend educational workshops covering a range of retirement and financial topics.
- Does my portfolio have the right mix of investments?
- Am I saving enough to retire when and how I want?
- Will I have enough money to last throughout my retirement?
January 17 & 24, February 28, March 3 & 13, April 11 & 14
To register for an appointment, go to : www.fidelity.com/reserve
TIAA-CREF Individual Counseling Sessions
A detailed evaluation tells you everything you need to know and do. Our individual counseling session will help you answer these questions:
- Are you setting realistic goals for key life events and retirement?
- Can you better balance your spending priorities to help you save more for your financial goals
- What investment mix and strategy is best for you to increase your portfolis’s potential, including protecting against cost-of-living increases?
- What retirement income options best fit your situation?
This Individual Counseling Session will help you simplify your retirement by:
- Consolidating your retirement accounts to make managing your holdings easier, particularly when it comes to tax preparation
- Reviewing your retirement income options to provide you with the most flexibility possible
January 22, February 19 and March 21, 2014.
Space is limited, please RSVP as soon as you can. Call 866-843-5640, Monday through Friday from 9am to 8pm (ET)
VALIC: Appointments with Samuel Bell
January 10 & 13, February 3 & 10, March 3 & 11, 2014
Please contact Samuel Bell, Sr. Financial Advisor with VALIC at 404-484-0234, email@example.com for a confidential one on one consultation appointment.
Please Note: You can contact vendors directly to schedule appointments on dates not listed above.