News and Announcements
- 2014 Benefits Information
- IRS Announces Changes in 2014 Amounts for Transportation Fringes: For 2014, the maximum excludable qualified transportation fringes are $250 per month for parking and $130 per month for transit benefits.
- TRS 2013 Annual Membership Statements Now Available Online
- Affordable Care Act Health Insurance Market Place Notification
- TRS Contribution Rates Effective July 1, 2013 / Current Salary Limitations
- Tax Implications for TAP Participants
- EFFECTIVE January 1, 2013 – New Hire Retiree Healthcare Contributions.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Short Term Insurance
Blue Cross Blue Shield offers an individual short-term health insurance plan for employees to fill in gaps of coverage before USG benefits become effective. Visit http://www.bcbsga.com/bor/and click on the “Individual Policy Information” link for more information.