News and Announcements
- USG BOR Voluntary plans wins CUPA-HR Innovation Award for 2014
Georgia State University was instrumental in the process which led to the CUPA-HR Innovation Award. The USG BOR/HR will continue to review and add voluntary plans on a system-wide basis in the years to come.
For 2015 they are currently reviewing a LifeStyle Benefit option system-wide. Read more here.
- ERSGA Announces the Employer Rates for FY 2016
- Important information for TRS participants/ Salary Limitation in FY 2015
- Board of Regents Adopts Tobacco and Smoke-Free Campus Policy
- 2014 Benefits Information
- IRS Announces Changes in 2014 Amounts for Transportation Fringes: For 2014, the maximum excludable qualified transportation fringes are $250 per month for parking and $130 per month for transit benefits.
- TRS 2013 Annual Membership Statements Now Available Online
- Affordable Care Act Health Insurance Market Place Notification
- Tax Implications for TAP Participants
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Short Term Insurance
Blue Cross Blue Shield offers an individual short-term health insurance plan for employees to fill in gaps of coverage before USG benefits become effective. Visit http://www.bcbsga.com/bor/and click on the “Individual Policy Information” link for more information.