News and Announcements
Important News for Participants of the Open Access POS BCBS Medical PlanSelect Home Delivery Program The University System of Georgia is continuing to partner with Express Scripts for 2014 with the Select Home Delivery Program. As a reminder, members enrolled in the Open Access POS plan and taking maintenance medications are required to make an active choice to remain at retail or switch to home delivery by March 14, 2014. If you have not actively made your choice please see pdf on Select Home Delivery for further details or contact ES online or by phone. Members can make their decision by visiting Express Scripts website at www.Express-Scripts.coml/Decide or by calling Express Scripts at (877) 603-1032 Monday-Friday, 8:30am-6pm EST. Select Home Delivery Member Communication
- 2014 Benefits Information
- IRS Announces Changes in 2014 Amounts for Transportation Fringes: For 2014, the maximum excludable qualified transportation fringes are $250 per month for parking and $130 per month for transit benefits.
- TRS 2013 Annual Membership Statements Now Available Online
- Affordable Care Act Health Insurance Market Place Notification
- TRS Contribution Rates Effective July 1, 2013 / Current Salary Limitations
- Tax Implications for TAP Participants
- EFFECTIVE January 1, 2013 – New Hire Retiree Healthcare Contributions.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Short Term Insurance
Blue Cross Blue Shield offers an individual short-term health insurance plan for employees to fill in gaps of coverage before USG benefits become effective. Visit http://www.bcbsga.com/bor/and click on the “Individual Policy Information” link for more information.