News and Announcements
- The University System of Georgia will hold its Open Enrollment for 2015 Benefits beginning Monday, November 3rd through Friday, November 14th. The University Benefits Fair will be held on Monday, October 20th from 10:00am to 2:00pm in the Student Center Ballroom.
- TRS 2014 Annual Membership Statements Now Available Online.
- Access your Social Security Statement Online
We’d like to remind you to review your Social Security Statement online. The Statement has important Social Security information and, if applicable, estimates of your future benefits.If you are working, we encourage you to check your Statement yearly to make sure your earnings record is correct. The Statement also will help in planning your financial future.To enroll or view your most recent Statement, please visit www.socialsecurity.gov/signin and sign into your account.
- USG BOR Voluntary plans wins CUPA-HR Innovation Award for 2014Georgia State University was instrumental in the process which led to the CUPA-HR Innovation Award. The USG BOR/HR will continue to review and add voluntary plans on a system-wide basis in the years to come.For 2015 they are currently reviewing a LifeStyle Benefit option system-wide. Read more here.
- ERSGA Announces the Employer Rates for FY 2016
- Important information for TRS participants/ Salary Limitation in FY 2015
- Board of Regents Adopts Tobacco and Smoke-Free Campus Policy
- IRS Announces Changes in 2014 Amounts for Transportation Fringes: For 2014, the maximum excludable qualified transportation fringes are $250 per month for parking and $130 per month for transit benefits
- Affordable Care Act Health Insurance Market Place Notification
- Tax Implications for TAP Participants
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Short Term Insurance
Blue Cross Blue Shield offers an individual short-term health insurance plan for employees to fill in gaps of coverage before USG benefits become effective. Visit http://www.bcbsga.com/bor/and click on the “Individual Policy Information” link for more information.