TIAA-CREF Individual Counseling Sessions at Georgia State University
1 Park Pl NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
A detailed evaluation tells you everything you need to know and do. Our individual counseling session will help you answer these questions:
- Are you setting realistic goals for key life events and retirement?
- Can you better balance your spending priorities to help you save more for your financial goals?
- What investment mix and strategy is best for you to increase your portfolio’s potential, including protecting against cost-of-living increases?
- What retirement income options best fit your situation?
This Individual Counseling Session will help you simplify your retirement by:
- Consolidating your retirement accounts to make managing your holdings easier, particularly when it comes to tax preparation
- Reviewing your retirement income options to provide you with the most flexibility possible
Space is limited, please RSVP as soon as you can. Call Paul Cimino at 770-512-3511 or email at email@example.com. 866-843-5640 Monday through Friday from 9am to 8pm (ET).