Georgia State is committed to the health and wellness of its faculty and staff. Wellness Wednesdays is a new program to make available the best practices in health and wellness in a supportive and easy to use format
Our program will bring you the most up to date information, the best and most practical approaches and the most useful support for making this the year you invest in a healthier you.
This program will help you with the following key areas:
- Take a comprehensive wellness assessment to find out about your wellness strengths and weaknesses.
- Create a vision of how you want to manage your wellness.
- Learn what the latest research tells us about what we can do to lead healthier and happier lives.
- Get direction, education and coaching on how to build a practical approach to wellness . . . one that will actually fit in your life.
- Use the help and support from other wellness participants to help you take positive steps and motivate you to keep them going over time.