Native/Naturalized U.S. Citizen

Please Provide: (All Documents needs to be unexpired)

  • A US Passport; or
  • Must provide 1 document from EACH of the following list:
List B: Documents that Establish Identity

  1. Driver’s license or ID Card issued by a state
  2. ID card issued by federal, state, or local government agencies
  3. School ID card with photograph
  4. Voter’s registration card
  5. U.S. Military card or draft record
  6. Military dependent’s ID card
  7. U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
  8. Native American tribal document
  9. Driver’s license issued by a Canadian government authority
    For persons under age 18 who are unable to present a document listed above:
  10. School record or report card
  11. Clinic, doctor, hospital card
  12. Day-care or nursery school record


List C: Documents that Establish Employment Eligibility

  1. U.S. social security card issued by the Social Security Administration (other than a card stating it is not valid for employment)
  2. Certificate of Birth Abroad issued by the Department of State (Form FS-545 or Form DS-1350)
  3. Original or certified copy of a birth certificate issued by a state, county, municipal authority or outlying possession of the United States bearing an official seal.
  4. Native American tribal document
  5. U.S. Citizen ID Card (INS Form I-197)
  6. ID Card for use of Resident Citizen in the United State (INS Form I-179)
  7. Employment authorization document issued by the INS (other than those listed under List A)

Benefit Eligible employees can sign up for Benefits Orientation upon completion of Hire Packet at the Human Resources Customer Service Center or online.