- TRS 2015 Annual Membership Statements Now Available OnlineActive members may now access their membership statements online via their TRS account. The statements provide valuable account information, such as an account balance, the lump-sum value of an account, estimated benefit projections, as well as beneficiary and service credit information.Please remember that the information and projections provided in these statements are only estimates and are subject to audit and adjustment. The information contained in this statement should not be regarded as a final benefit estimate. If you notice a discrepancy in the information provided, please contact TRS. Also, if you are considering retiring soon, please contact TRS for a more detailed benefit estimate.
Members Within 2 Years of Retirement: If a member is within 2 years of retirement (either because of his or her age or years of creditable service) we do not provide benefit projections. TRS recommends that all members nearing retirement call our office/go online to make an appointment to visit one-on-one with a retirement counselor. This meeting affords members the opportunity to bring a spouse/friend, receive benefit information specific to his or her situation, and ask questions.
Viewing/Downloading a Statement:
1. Go to http://www.trsga.co m
2. Hover over the Account Login link on the navigation bar above.
3. Click Active Member in the drop down menu.
4. Either login to your existing account OR sign up for an account.
5. Click the Download My Annual Member Statement link on the right.
6. Click the PDF link.
- TRS Retirement Report